Tuesday 2 October 2007

Information Information Information

I just wonder how people really digest so much information out of this blogging world. Its been really hard for me to keep track of all my feeds in google reader .Not only we have to read our existing feeds but we do come across so many great posts and new blogs that you feel like adding it and you have more information overload.

After reading all that you have to find a time to post on your own blog. Hats off to all those people who are able to read and grasp all the information and also able to post regularly on their blog. Of course if they are full time involved in this, than its different...

But anyways after couple of months I also thought of posting something.

I found the post about top Influential blogger posted by Leo Babauta.
You would find some great bloggers there...

No comments:

Give Away of the Day

Giveaway of the Day