Tuesday 9 October 2007

GMAIL VS Yahoo Mail



Everybody is aware about how powerul google is how much more its is becoming bye acquiring more and more companies and inventing newer applications to make life more easier for user.

When it comes to the widely used and the most basic feature of web i.e. Email Google might be late starter but not the least. The day I Started Gmail I was just on it and I dont remmeber sending emails and managing contact other than Gmail . ( I still i have few other accounts with yahoo and rediff as quite a few people are still connected with me through this email addresses)

Yahoo is trying to do some changes of course taking most of it from gmail .Read a detailed story on LifeHacker

But my reason for writing this post was sharing the Gmail shortcuts which i found out today

Happy Gmailing :-)

No comments:

Give Away of the Day

Giveaway of the Day